MediaAlarm – An alarm clock with Windows Media Player to give it your style.
Whether you want to rock your way into the day or have a peaceful reminder for your 4:00 class, MediaAlarm is good to go! With the ability to handle a wide range of media types, your favorite music, video clips, and even your own recorded voice are standing in the wings to remind you to get where you need to be!
MediaAlarm is my personal project, started years ago as a way to remind myself to get to class after a two-hour break. It's kept me on time for appointments and woken me up for finals. It now is my main work alarm. I'm providing it to you forever free so you, too, can have an alarm that suits your style.
- Two alarms and a snooze bound to each with Off, 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, and 15 minute options
- Ability to play many media types
- Independent media files for all alarms and snoozes
- Option to set default times and media files
- Automatic alarm reset option (enabled by default)
- Automatic day rollover if time is set to before the current time
- Date selection so you can set an alarm for appointments and events
- Ability to exclude days of the week
- Expandable interface so your media can take up the space it deserves
Like the product?
Feel like it deserves a buck or two for the effort?
Enter your own amount!
This project is still going! Features still to come include appearance customization and a help file.
Download! Can't open it? 7-zip is free and can be downloaded from http://www.7-zip.org/. For instructions, FAQs, and contact info, view the readme.